Re: [AV Media Matters] conservation & storage of AV material

Dear Jeff,

The Bay Area Video Coalition held a conference in 1996 at the museum of
Modern
Art on the subject of video
preservation.  We published a book based on the conversations and papers
presented at the conference.  The book is available for $10 plus shipping from
BAVC.  The book has a lot of information about humidity and storage and
various
issues that face video collections as well as those who take care of them.
It's very focused and probably helpful.  Contact me if you want one.

Eleanor Harwood
BAVC