[AV Media Matters] conservation & storage of AV material

I am very new to the subject of AV conservation and storage, although I have
been an Archives Conservator for nearly 20 years. Could anyone out there
recommend an introductory book/guide to the subject please. It needs to be
pretty basic and yet up to the minute if you get my meaning. We are
increasingly finding deposits of magnetic media coming in to the Archives. I
look forward to your recommendations.

Many Thanks

Jeff Cargill
Archives Conservator
Buckinghamshire Records & Local Studies Service