Re: [AV Media Matters] R2R evaluation/calibration

Here's another newby to the list.. and I am not a techie. But..
what is your opinion of the decks that Otari makes ? and Sony? We
got an Otari for our archives for transferring the old reels and
it has been working well. Handles tape well too .

Shubha Chaudhuri