To: <ARSCLIST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, June 22, 2009 3:25 PM
Subject: Re: [ARSCLIST] Stanley Brothers, Rich-R'-Tone

Thank you.  I've tried a few places andn find that none so far is equipped
to press new discs directly from old parts.  Everyone's prepared to work
from dubs, of course,

ds

Thomas Stern <sternth@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: Association for Recorded Sound Discussion List <ARSCLIST@xxxxxxx>
06/22/2009 02:50 PM
Please respond to
Association for Recorded Sound Discussion List <ARSCLIST@xxxxxxx>

To ARSCLIST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx cc

Subject
Re: [ARSCLIST] Stanley Brothers, Rich-R'-Tone

found the list, appended below. There are 2 CD issues of the 14 Rich-R-Tone Stanley recordings - on Revenant, and Rounder. Did either of those have access to the stampers? Also a Melodeon LP. Are you preparing a release of these records from these stampers?

Thanks, Thomas.