Re: [ARSCLIST] Stanley Brothers, Rich-R'-Tone

found the list, appended below.
There are 2 CD issues of the 14 Rich-R-Tone Stanley recordings - on
Revenant, and Rounder.  Did either of those have access to the stampers?
Also a Melodeon LP.
Are you preparing a release of these records from these stampers?

Thanks, Thomas.

On 2/4/09, Tom Fine <tflists@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>>> PS -- I'm not saying this list is complete. If you know of others,
please
>>> speak up!
>>>
>>> For instance, what about Central and South America? Canada? Southern
>>> Europe? Russia? Africa? Any others in Australia? None in China or Taiwan
>>> or
>>> Korea? India? Only one in Japan? I'm thinkin' maybe there's plenty more!
>>>
>>> -- Tom Fine
>>>
>>> ----- Original Message ----- From: "Tom Fine" <
>>> tflists@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Dick