Re: [ARSCLIST] Stanley Brothers, Rich-R'-Tone

Sounds promising---with luck, they'd know how to work with old metal
parts.  Thank you!

Dick

Martin Fisher <wmfisher@xxxxxxxx>
Sent by: Association for Recorded Sound Discussion List <ARSCLIST@xxxxxxx>
06/22/2009 04:35 PM
Please respond to
Association for Recorded Sound Discussion List <ARSCLIST@xxxxxxx>

ARSCLIST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
cc

Subject
Re: [ARSCLIST] Stanley Brothers, Rich-R'-Tone

U.K. anyone??  Who does the pressings for Historic Masters?  They do it
all
the time.

Martin

http://www.historicmasters.org/