Re: [ARSCLIST] Proper way to store 78s

I have an oddity to offer in this regard. Several years ago I inherited some
"wool moths". I thought I had had done with them, by removing some piles of
carpets etc. But then they reappeared. Only recently did I figure out where
they now live and breed: in my 78s albums!

With some 40,000 discs I am having to live with them, and even worse, they
are immune to most off-the-shelf sprays; even the pros tell me they're hard
to kill off, once imbedded as they are.

Any ideas?

clark