Re: [ARSCLIST] Decca/London phase 4 stereo series

My London copy of SPC21090/I (that's the way it's printed - the letter "eye" being used for the numeral one) matches your description except that it has none of the earmarks of non-commercial release. There is no "DJ" number on the label, no promo stickers, no "NOT FOR SALE" stickers, etc. (The matrices actually are ZAL 11556 through 11558.) I'm not sure how one would tell where the booklet's printed - I see no printing location information. And I agree, the "Meistersinger" is very very good!

- Tom