Re: [ARSCLIST] Virgin Sacrifice

The one MAJOR question which I have NEVER seen an answer thereto
is this...

WHEN/WHERE/WHO expanded "record dealers" from their original
format...where they were franchised as "dealers" for single makes of
records ("Buy this new release at your Victor(usw.) dealer NOW!")
to "record stores"as I recall them from the fifties...which offered
virtually ALL record labels!

I have a few c.194? advertising lists from record stores, that seem
to offer ALL the labels...so the change must have taken place sometime
in the thirties...?!