Re: [ARSCLIST] Vaughn Meader

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Re: [ARSCLIST] Vaughn Meader
From: Tom Fine <tflists@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, June 13, 2009 8:28 pm
To: ARSCLIST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

A couple of factual corrections on this, with my apologies for writing
before checking.

First of all it's DOUD, not Dowd.

Second of all, Robin didn't work on the First Family albums. Earle
Doud's co-producer on those was
Bob Booker. Indeed, the Collectables label CD reissue was licensed from
Bob Booker Productions.

-- Tom Fine