[ARSCLIST] Annual index to popular music record reviews (Armitage and TUdor)

Browsing at a warehouse sale today, I picked up a copy of the 1972 index for a quarter today and would like to know if anyone knows the run of publication. I see evidence in the NYPL catalog that this was the first year and that there were issues at least until 1977, but no solid date for cease of publication.

Thanks (and great seeing so many of you in DC a couple weeks back),

Peter Hirsch