Re: [ARSCLIST] New LoC Recording Registry

Hello all,

The nomination criteria and procedures are outlined at the Library of
Congress's National Recording Preservation Board website which is located at
http://www.loc.gov/rr/record/nrpb

Click on the link "criteria and nomination procedures" to see criteria for
inclusion, and how to nominate. The direct link to the nomination page is
http://www.loc.gov/rr/record/nrpb/nrpb-form.html

You may also print the pdf file and mail or fax it to:

National Recording Preservation Board
c/o Motion Picture, Broadcasting & Recorded Sound Division
Library of Congress
101 Independence Avenue SE
Washington DC 20540-4698
Fax: (202) 707-8464

Given contamination-screening delays in USPS mail delivery to Capitol Hill,
the submission of nominations by e-mail, FedEx, or UPS is preferred."
Have a good day.

Thom

Thomas Pease
Recorded Sound Cataloger
Library of Congress
Packard Campus, Audio-Visual Conservation
Culpeper, VA
tpease@xxxxxxx