Re: [ARSCLIST] 1/4" Record and Playback head

The Bell had 1/4 track heads (one erase, one record/play), with TWO
independent preamps, interconnected so as to have a single bias frequency. It
worked, but wasn't great.  I soon replaced it with another RR recorder  (can't
recall which anymore).
Don Chichester

In a message dated 6/10/2009 9:29:56 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,