[ARSCLIST] ARSC CONFERENCE SLIDE SHOW!

Well,  I took a few hours (this takes longer than I expected) to put
together a slide  show of the conference. I added titles where appropriate and
it's pretty much in  chronological order.

It's long but I didn't want to leave anything out.  The first part is the
conference itself. Then comes the Banquet where - like a  wedding - I took
table photos and tried to identify everyone. This was purpose  of posting on
listserves where folks could actually SEE people they only knew by  name.

I didn't have a lot of options for music on the free version so if  it gets
annoying just turn off sound.

I hope you enjoy. Some photos are  not perfect but I left in to capture the
moment.

Here  is the URL to see it:  _http://tinyurl.com/np4o2u_
(http://tinyurl.com/np4o2u)

Give it a few seconds to load. You may see an add pop up first  but ignore
it. The show will start shortly there after. Increase to full  screen.

BTW, Smilebox has a function to live comments but you may want  to just hit
reply to comment.

BTW,  It's possible you will get a duplicate copy of this message for which
I  apologize.

Steve Ramm

cntnew00000007)