Re: [ARSCLIST] DBX noise reduction for playback of 78's?

DBX II model 128 has a very effective expander which ive used to  an advantage of getting at least 6 db more music above the noise floor.
The results can be  a total reduction of surface noise up 15 db with out the artifacts  some software display.
Its a great addition to my rack of black boxes with blinking lights... and actually does something.
dnw