[ARSCLIST] SV: [ARSCLIST] Equaliser for playback of 78's

Hi Jan.

Instead of altering the bandwidth with not-so-good hardware, I'd recommend a
way of getting your signals as unaltered as possible, into a computer and
manipulate it from there.

Have you considered using Audacity or other Open Source software for your
projects ?

The reason for bringing computers into this, is because a lot if not all
restored old recordings are picked up in an analogue manner and afterwards
restored/altered/processed/enhanced by the skills of audio technicians using
computers and software.

I'd say, go with computers for your projects. Good luck.

--
Venligst/Kindest regards/Mfg
Brian Hougaard Baldersbæk