Re: [ARSCLIST] FW: Rejected posting to ARSCLIST@LISTSERV.LOC.GOV

From: Lou Judson <inaudio@xxxxxxxxx>
> It happened to me twice this week and I am sure I did not hit

No, although it can happen if you hit "reply all" so that it will send
two postings, this is not the case with this sudden outbreak of these
rejection messages to person after person after person.  It has been
happening to me for several weeks, both on my home computer thru my
Thunderbird email program, and now on web mail.  The first time it
happened to me was on a weekend with messages that had been sent and
posted a week or two earlier than the rejection messages.  I'm glad to
now know I am not alone. Something is screwy at LOC.  (include your own
joke here.)

Mike Biel  mbiel@xxxxxxxxx