Re: [ARSCLIST] Technics SP-15 to computer nightmare

It may not be the laptop electronics. One variable is the read drive.
Various players react to media defects in different ways. High speed CD-R
recording and poor quality media are just a few sources of defects.

If you wish, Media Sciences will perform a quick test on one CD-R at no
charge. Just follow instructions at http://www.mscience.com/test.html#FRETST

Jerry
Media Sciences, Inc.