Re: [ARSCLIST] FW: Rejected posting to ARSCLIST@LISTSERV.LOC.GOV

It happened to me twice this week and I am sure I did not hit reply all...
FWIW.
<L>
Lou Judson • Intuitive Audio
415-883-2689

On May 14, 2009, at 1:15 PM, Richard L. Hess wrote:

One cause of this is when you hit "Reply All" the list address appears twice in the TO field (at least with Eudora--I know, I should get an email program from this century).

The list is reacting to this message, although my last posting appeared to be something else.

Cheers,

Richard