From: LISTSERV.LOC.GOV LISTSERV Server (14.5) [mailto:LISTSERV@xxxxxxx]
Sent: Thursday, May 14, 2009 3:18 PM
To: Thomas Stern
Subject: Rejected posting to ARSCLIST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Your message  is being returned to  you unprocessed because it  appears to
have
already  been  distributed to  the  ARSCLIST  list.  That  is, a  message
with
identical text  (but possibly with different  mail headers) has been  posted
the list  recently, either by  you or  by someone else.  If you have  reason
resend this message to the list (for instance because you have been notified
of
a hardware failure with loss of data),  please alter the text of the message
in
some way and resend  it to the list. Note that altering  the "Subject:" line
or
adding blank lines at  the top or bottom of the message  is not sufficient;
you
should  instead add  a  sentence or  two  at  the top  explaining  why you
are
resending the  message, so that the  other subscribers understand why  they
are
getting two copies of the same message.
--- Begin Message ---
If anyone has this set,
please let me know which routines GEOFFREY HOLDER performs.
THANKS!
Best wishes, Thomas.

--- End Message ---