From: Angie Dickinson Mickle <angie@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [ARSCLIST] wire recordings - archival storage
To: ARSCLIST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Wednesday, May 6, 2009, 7:45 AM
<snip>
I have seen some spools that were bare aluminum (usually
with no label), but you are right most seem to be pot
metal.  Pretty awful getting the wire off when the rims
have been broken.

I will be paying more attention to these issues.  And
if you uncover any more information, please let us know what
you find.

Very cool that the plant is still there.  It would be
fun to drive passed the next time I'm in town.

Angie Dickinson Mickle Avocado Productions Broomfield, CO www.avocadoproductions.com 800-246-3811

__________ Information from ESET Smart Security, version of virus signature database 4057 (20090506) __________

http://www.eset.com