Re: [ARSCLIST] Hearing history: Thompson explores sound technology

I had a similar thought at the recent mention of a "vinyl cutting lathe" - you canot cut on vinyl! Duh.

But in the Princeton piece, I have a feeling it is sloppy writing and editing, not the prof's words. But she should have been able to vet it and make corrections!

<L>
Lou Judson • Intuitive Audio
415-883-2689