Re: [ARSCLIST] Record Store Day 4-18-09

That's a pity about Newbury Comics, but there are several good other record stores, new and used in, Boston and Cambridge. The Harvard Square Newbury Comics is within walking distance of four or five. I don't know if any were active participants in Record Store Day, but they are all worth a look when you're in the neigborhood.

I was in New York on Saturday, and J&R Records, which is bidding fair to be last the deep catalog record store in town, was participating, with all of their inventory on sale, including their selection of current vinyl.

Matthew Barton
Library of Congress