Re: [ARSCLIST] Protecting LPs thru the mail

Funny, my experience was different when I was in the US. UPS was preferred
and USPS was avoided, as was DHL.  Each to there own I suppose.  Perhaps the
best method is that the person/instutition picks it up themselves (if the
can, ofcourse).  As an archivist though, I would NOT be sending the
'original' (from the collection).  If possible a listening copy on CD would
be sent, as long as all copyrights had been looked in to and passed by the
correct agencies.  It is a hassle, but the world as we now know it.

Cheers
Kiwi