Re: [ARSCLIST] Protecting LPs thru the mail

We use standard LP boxes that are used by the industry to send us new releases.
They hold 1-3 discs
We have hundreds of these from over the years.

As suggested bags has them.
Try U-Line.com - my guess is cheaper, box # S-167
The standard Weyerhaeuser box is RM50-203

We place each LP in a plastic sleeve, and use 2 sheets of flat 12" sq cardboard, inside the box, in front and back of the LP.

The ARChive of Contemporary Music