Re: [ARSCLIST] Protecting LPs thru the mail

ARC only lends recordings to the copyright holders. Mostly we lend covers. We try to convince record companies that our scans are as good as theirs, so as not to let anything out of the archive. We would never use anything but a cardboard mailer for deliveries (and we never mail, it is always a pickup) as the record companies, who do nearly all the borrowing, would never return nice packaging.

b.ARC