Re: [ARSCLIST] Protecting LPs thru the mail

But record covers are square!

Interesting thought I keep having as I read these, is that record are rather fragile and most are not being made any more. Do libraries circulate CDs copies (under fair use) or do the records just get worn and mishandled until they are unplayable? Perhaps I am too precious about them, but I never ever let anyone play my records, unless they asked me to play them for them... too many damaged discs!

Just my thought...

Lou
Lou Judson • Intuitive Audio
415-883-2689