From: "Tyra Grant" <tgrant@xxxxxx>
To: ARSCLIST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Wednesday, April 15, 2009 11:30:00 AM GMT -08:00 US/Canada Pacific
Subject: [ARSCLIST] Protecting LPs thru the mail

I'm looking for advice for packaging and mailing LPs---our Music Library
has decided to start lending selected LPs via Interlibrary loan---to the
extent possible, I want to minimize risk of damage or loss. I'd
appreciate advice regarding safe packaging and mailing including sources
for purchasing mailers (if these exist).
Thanks,
Tyra Grant

--
Brandon Burke
Archivist for Recorded Sound Collections