Re: [ARSCLIST] transfer engineers

Most transfer here in L.A. is being done by rental houses, because they still have various formats of tape machines.

I'd try DMT rentals, then Gearworks, DesignFX, or LA FX. DMT would be my fav, they have ProTools, Sonic Solutions, Pyramix, every type of convertor know to man, and are incredibly together. At DMT, ask for Eric or Doug, tell them I sent you.

Steve