Re: [ARSCLIST] transfer engineers

Malcolm Rockwell wrote:
I have a little project that requires 14" reel capability for both 1/2 " and 1/4" tape. The 1/2" tape is 8-track and was recorded on an Atari (but it could be an Otari).

Of course it is Otari. Atari is a video game. But is it really a 14-inch reel? I've never seen an Otari that would fit more than a 10 1/2 inch reel.

Mike Biel mbiel@xxxxxxxxx

The client would like both transferred into the digital domain.
A pro operation on the West Coast or, more preferably, in Hawaii would be optimum.
Suggestions?
Mal Rockwell