[ARSCLIST] Parking on Capitol Hill. Was ARSC Conference Hotel Block is Full

Another alternative to the exorbitant parking rates at the hotel is
outlined in your conference packets and online: $18.00 per day
weekdays, $10/per on the weekend. The Colonial lot closest to the
hotel is just around the corner on E Street.

Sam

--
Sam Brylawski
Editor and Project Manager