Re: [ARSCLIST] Re print-thru - tails out

Turning over the tape means half track mono or quarter track stereo, and ther eis no way to leave both "sides" tails out!
For Melodie, FYI, this means there are four tracks on the same phyical side of the tape, and bu flipping the reels it records on a different pair of tracks - it is NOT coated on both sides, we just cal them side one and sode two like a record. It is a consumer, home method of recording more sound on half the tape...

<L>

Lou Judson • Intuitive Audio
415-883-2689