Re: [ARSCLIST] John Cage's "4'33" Is This Week's iTunes Discovery Download

Oddly enough, while doing a little fieldwork last week at QRS in Buffalo, I
came across -- yes -- a piano roll version.  Not the mass-market appeal of a
free download perhaps, but someone out there must appreciate it.

Hmm, do you suppose that would qualify as an "arrangement" of the piece?

- Aaron

--
Aaron M. Bittel
Archivist-Librarian