Re: [ARSCLIST] [78-L] [ARSCLIST] Fats Waller aircheck set

----- Original Message ----- From: "Thomas Stern" <sternth@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
 My recollection is it was large (10 cd) & cheap (a few dollars per disc
i.e. $20-$40 price range).

I think the original post came from me...and it was a 10-CD "box set"with
close to 200 cuts on it! I'm not sure I still have this set any more...but I
recall that some of the cuts didn't sound (as I recall, anyway) like the
78's I own. I was never able to do a direct comparison, though...?!