Re: [ARSCLIST] SV: [ARSCLIST] PACKBURN 323A

It's been years since I used a Packburn. But I remember being impressed with the unit once we had the 'bypass RIAA' switch installed. The click removal was quite impressive and the NR, just like software NR, was best used sparingly & in small doses. If you need a quick, cleaner-but-not-perfect pass of a disc, I think the Packburn can still serve in this capacity.

Jeff Carroll, Mastering Engineer
Bluefield Mastering Inc. - Raleigh, NC  USA
www.BluefieldMastering.com
Phone 919.859.0102