From: Richard L. Hess <arclists@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [ARSCLIST] Anyone used the Ion/Alesis USB Tape2PC Cassette decks?
To: ARSCLIST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Thursday, February 26, 2009, 6:58 PM

Anybody have any real hands-on reviews of the ION/Alesis USB Tape2PC Cassette
decks?

I'm looking for serious-user feedback about these. Can they be recommended
for playback/digitization for preservation transfers?

No, I won't trade a Dragon for two of them <smile>.

Cheers,

Richard

Richard L. Hess                   email: richard@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx