[ARSCLIST] Failed Cassette surgery

I have an audio cassette that had seized up and wouldn't play which I rehoused
in a new shell. Apparently the shell wasn't the problem and my efforts
actually made matters considerably worse. Now I have a badly packed tape that
has also torn off the leader. Rather than further mangle it, I give up and
would like to know who out there has the facilities to salvage this tape (or
at least attempt to). It's content is mostly unique archival material from my
own collection of off-the-air and live performances from other sources and I
really do not want to give up on this one.

Thanks,

Peter Hirsch
punto@xxxxxxxx
(212) 569-8716 - home