From: Steven Smolian <smolians@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [ARSCLIST] Muzak is bankrupt
To: ARSCLIST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Thursday, February 12, 2009, 10:57 AM

For the 1963-4 World's Fair, I made a 3-3/4 ips 14" background music
tape for a reversable Scully that was used for background music in various
venues.  Mine was at the daily fashion show.  I also ran their PA every day- no
days off- for 6 months.

Some jobs have different benefits than others.

For a different job, I made another tape for use in, of all things, an
elevator.

Steve Smolian

----- Original Message ----- From: "Mike Richter"
<mrichter@xxxxxxx>