From: James Huling <jimh051@xxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, Jan 28, 2009 at 1:46 PM
Subject: Unknown songs

I have an antique music box that plays songs from 15-1/2" steel discs. The
songs are from about 1900. The titles are worn off of some of the discs, so
I need someone who is an expert on popular music from that period to
identify the songs. I could burn the songs on a CD and mail it to whoever
can identify the songs.  Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Sincerely,
Jim Huling
Sumter, SC