Re: [ARSCLIST] Muzak is bankrupt

My older brother and sister used to joke 40 years ago that the Beatles would be heard on Muzak in 20 ->30 years in the future, thinking that it would never happen. And yes, some of it these days does sound >like the play list from one of my early 80's college radio shows.

I was at my dentist's office today, and they have a Sirius radio system installed. The hygenist said on employees birthdays they get to pick the channel to listen to. On his last b-day, the dentist played the Grateful Dead channel all day. Not sure how the licensing thing works for dentists offices tho..

-Matt Sohn