De: Douglas Small [mailto:dsmall22578@xxxxxxxxxxx]
Enviado el: dijous, 22 / gener / 2009 16:59
Para: Margarida Ullate Estanyol
Asunto: Fwd: [ARSCLIST] Cleaning of grooved discs

Margarida,

I offer only that I am now a long time user of the three step system
of audio intelligent vinyl solutions.

I have used the nitty gritty fluids and the disc doctor fluids as
well as some home-brew and even an ultra-sonic bath. I find the three
step system to be the best.

I use a VPI 16.5 record cleaner with a separate brush and vacuum tube
for each fluid.
That my be a little excessive, but it works best for my vinyl.
Admittedly, I have only around 3,000 records to clean (LOL)

Please let me know if I can be of any further assistance.
I have emailed the President of Audio Intelligence to let him know
you may be interested in a sample of his record cleaning solutions.

Doug Small
White Stone, VA