Re: [ARSCLIST] Britain reverses position on copyright extension/trivial fees

Trivial adds up .... 10 cents per song, 20 songs on a cd $2.20 per cd in royalties alone.
Then production costs, printing inserts or booklets and suddenly we have priced our selves out of any sale less than $10-15 each, if we want to make a profit.
Drug companies  spend millions on developing new drugs... I guess they should  have  lifetime patents on their drugs  so we can pay $10 a pill instead of generic drugs at $1.   ?????
All a matter of perspective I guess
dnward