[ARSCLIST] Mozart symphonies box set -- discography info needed

Hi All:

I am hoping that the following sequence of what is at least a 15-LP set will help someone identify their copy and thus be able to provide some disography information. The information below is record numbers and symphonies contained on each record. There may well be other material along with the symphonies but only the symphonies are on the set of mystery tapes before me.

Thanks in advance if you can help me identify the artist, label and other discography info.

Here is the listing:

Mozart Symphonies

Record 1 - 18, 24, 19
Record 2 - 21, 22