Re: [ARSCLIST] Seeking some OTR audio

Tom,

Most - if not all - of the *This is War* series is on reel reference shelf
at National Archives II in College Park, MD.  I believe they are in the
record group 208 for the Office of War Information. They can be dubbed by
anyone walking in and registering as a researcher.  You may also be able to
arrange for copies through the Cutting Corp - which I believe is still the
vendor NARA allows to make copies of material from their reference shelves.
If you contact the recorded sound section at NARA or check the web, they can
give you the current details.

Andy Lanset
WNYC Archives