Re: [ARSCLIST] Medtner playing his 3rd Piano Concerto

There is "Melodiya: A Soviet Russian L.P. Discography" by John R. Bennett
(1981, Greenwood Press), ISBN 0-313-22596-6. It is a wonderful source of
information for all classical releases of this label. There are plenty of
omissions and mistakes, but there is no other book like it, all 832 pages of
it. Unfortunately it is out of print, and prices for new copies go from
US$145.51 to $220.38. Used copies are even more expensive, from $176.52 to
$316.22.

-Larry