Re: [ARSCLIST] DVD-R recommendations?

I second the TY recommendation. We had no problems with these. We had
problems with other brands.
I must add here that some of our clients had problems reading TY CDRs burned
on a Sony burners. We are now back with Plextor (older model) and LG and no
problem there

Joav Shdema
President
Sound Restoration Services