To: "Tom Fine" <tflists@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, November 25, 2008 10:02 AM
Subject: Re: [ARSCLIST] Discography questions

>From OCLC:
Mozart Quartets no. 20 & 21  Roth Quartet  Mercury MG10133  1952?

John Gibbs
Special Projects Librarian
University of Washington
Music Library
Box 353450
Seattle, WA  98195-3450

On Tue, 25 Nov 2008, Tom Fine wrote:

Trying to track down discography info for the following test-press disks:

1. early LP, contains organ music that may or may not be hymns. Deadwax says R.S.M.C. 1006. This might be very early-era LP, pre-1950.

2. early LP, a likely Mercury, contains chamber music, maybe a string quartet. MG10133. I couldn't find that catalog number in the Ruppli book.

Thanks in advance if you can help.

-- Tom Fine