Re: [ARSCLIST] Discography questions

Tom,

Are you sure item number one isn't labeled R.S.C.M?   That stands for the Royal School of Church Music, an organization in England (and America) that has been for many years and still is, involved in teaching, improving and publishing the finest in choral and organ music.

http://www.rscm.com/

Rod Stephens