[ARSCLIST] Convert Edison Standard Phonograph to 4-minute?

I have had an Edison Standard Phonograph for several years with only the
ability to play 2-minute cylinders.  Is it possible to convert the machine
to play 4-minute cylinders?  I know these kits were sold when 4-minute
records were introduced, but is there anything available today?

No need to suggest a Model H reproducer; I play cylinders with the ACT
Reproducer.  It has cartridges for both 2-minute and 4-minute records.

Thanks,
Sammy Jones