Re: [ARSCLIST] "Difference Track"

Half an hour of searching brought up nothing for me, at least online. Yours are the best reference charts!

Best advice is do what works, I guess. Back in the 80s our studio at the time went to tremendous lengths to make good cassette masters and refs, with Tandberg and Aiwa high end decks. One day my partner engineer played a music cassette he'd gotten in for his radio show, and remarked on the amazing quality of the high end - inquiries and examination showed that the duplication master had been made with Dolby B, but not marked as such on the release copy. So it had boosted highs when played back normal - some trick!

Ah well.

<L>

Lou Judson • Intuitive Audio
415-883-2689